The renovation of the AIS Building into Gervais Place, a center for Class A office and retail space in the Vista was completed in late 2007. This c.1908 building was originally called the Robert Young Building and was used as a warehouse facility, but has changed uses numerous times. The building is a vital contribution to the historic district, and extensive exterior and interior renovations have been done to restore its original character. Decades worth of paint was removed from the exterior, windows were installed in formerly bricked up openings, and new awnings and signage have been installed. The attraction of new tenants along with the reorganization of current occupants have breathed new life into this historical landmark once again.
Project Team Members