Garvin Design Group offers careers in architecture, interiors, and planning. Our firm’s focus is first and foremost on the needs of our clients. We are passionate about great design, strong client relationships, and supporting each other in our professional and personal pursuits. Our project portfolio spans the higher education, historic preservation and adaptive reuse, multifamily residential, commercial, athletic, and hospitality markets. Our studio is located in the heart of Columbia’s Vista arts and entertainment district, but we work all across the state of South Carolina and beyond. We are proud of our tight-knit team and the way our work has helped shape communities.
Garvin Design Group is currently seeking someone to join our architectural staff full-time. Our prospective new teammate will have the following qualifications and skills:
- Bachelor or Master of Architecture Degree from an accredited school
- 1 – 2 years of experience in an architecture firm
- Proficiency in REVIT and professional experience creating construction documents
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Permanent US residency
- Ability to communicate proficiently with clients, consultants, and contractors
- Ability to embrace a project delivery model that is collaborative among clients and construction partners
We’re proud to offer our new teammate:
- Generous paid time off
- Competitive medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Retirement planning options
- Flexible work hours
- Mentorship and professional development support
- Great studio space
Ready to join Garvin Design Group? Please send your resume to Meg Syms at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Learn more about our studio culture and firm values on our Culture page.