Garvin Design Group is looking for new architects to join our fun-loving, hardworking team. Celebrating our 18th anniversary this year, GDG is a seasoned and decorated design firm whose focus is first and foremost on the needs of our clients. We are passionate about great design, strong client relationships, and supporting each other in our professional and personal pursuits. With projects all across the state of South Carolina, we work in the higher education, historic preservation and adaptive reuse, multifamily residential, commercial, athletic, and hospitality realms. We are proud of our tight-knit team and the way our work has helped shape communities. Our studio is located in the heart of Columbia’s Vista arts and entertainment district, the center of downtown economic development and growth.
We are currently seeking someone to join our architectural staff full-time. Our prospective new teammate will have the following qualifications and skills:
- Bachelor or Master of Architecture Degree from an accredited school
- 1 – 2 years of experience in an architecture firm
- Proficiency in REVIT and professional experience creating construction documents
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Permanent US residency
- Ability to communicate proficiently with clients, consultants, and contractors
- Ability to embrace a project delivery model that is collaborative among clients and construction partners.
If you think you would be a great fit for our team, please send your resume to Meg Syms at firstname.lastname@example.org.